Whether you are looking to develop a new block, add windbreak or overhead shelters, or have orchard repairs done, BK Orchard Developments can help you.
We are leaders in our field, building best practice structures for our clients and the industry. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in:
- Developing new greenfields - with our in-house Project Management team we offer end-to-end orchard development from greenfield earthworks to orchard establishment, and everything in between
- Adding to and extending existing structures
- Converting from wooden to agbeam supports
- Installing artificial high shelters
- Installing overhead hail cloth
- Installing fastrack cloth
- Reclothing existing structures
- All repairs and maintenance
- Our on orchard services also extend to fencing, retaining walls and project management of constructing fit-for-purpose buildings
BK Orchard Developments is based in Paengaroa. We serve Te Puke to Katikati in the Bay of Plenty region, the Waikato, Eastern Bay of Plenty (Opotiki, Kawerau and Te Teko), Gisborne, Pukekohe and the Bay of Islands (Kerikeri).
Artificial High Shelters
Artificial cloth shelters can be installed in new or existing orchards, and can be external shelters or shelters within existing canopies.
We have experienced staff in kiwifruit orchard development who are able to assist you in the design and layout of your orchard.
Repairs & Maintenance
We provide a wide range of orchard services from agbeam conversions to post replacement to fastrack cloth installation.
BK Orchard Developments provide excellent orchard services to all infrastructure that increase yields and enhance returns.